What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, May 15, 2010

How are you?

I miss you, but you are miss-ing someone else.
What can i do to stop all my feeling?
I know i not qualify to jealous that gal even the gal ho you care for so long.
I am just your friend, just a friend,nothing much.
I had give up something because you, but i think that's worth.

You know that feeling?
I dont dare to over concern bout you.
Anytime i miss you, I click in your fb profile,
see what are you doing.
But its just make me more miss you.
You are far away, but imy.
Is i miss you right?
Is that the one who you miss?

Hey, how are you recently?
I dont dare to sms you , i scare you wont reply.
I just dare to wish you.

You know, this time i had lost.
I cant biasa with myself.
I miss you so much, but just cnt do anything.
I think, finally i can understand your feeling last time.

Sometimes, i always hope that, no mare rain again.
You always dont want bring payung,
den kena rain, whole badan wet.
Not only affect your health, right?
Even your heart.
Stop hurt-ing yourself, because you are hurt-ing me at the same time.
I know how hard you try to forget her, but you still care of her.

Till know i duno has she sms you.
I already remind her, i know u might care about it.
Dude, its your birth, you should enjoy.
Be happy, as i said, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment