What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Monday, May 3, 2010

Just life

Long time didnt update le, i kno i am lazy to blog here.
Recently, okay okay loh.
Just okay.

Enjoy the feeling of skip school, although i know soya dont like.
but so sorry lah, school=sienz.
I dont like to go school, after dooo many things happen.
School just like a place that i should go, but not i want to go.
Just sienz.

Exam is around the corner.
18th of may,
I didnt really prepare for it.
So i dunno wana how.
I will try to score a good result, i will try my best.
For sure, i wan improve.
Just that.

As usual, i love to go tuition.
Yesterday, i really enjoyed in Leong's class.
Thx very much, teacher. ^^~
Love you ya.
You had help me so much, and im so glad that we can be so friend.
Just you.

I realize something, but i duno wad to do.
!st time, i duno how to solve the problem.
I try to dont care bout it, but i know i cnt.
Just ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment