What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Accounting

Today went school, damn boring.
I even i cnt remember what u hav done in school, except my adddmath project!
But, a very big shocking news!
Huray, i have got my account result, that is 98marks!
Omg, unbelievable!
Even i myself cnt imagine i got this mark!
At first i just thought of getting 90 and above.
I am tooooo puas hati with the result! Hoho
Today whole day i am in a great mood! ^^~
At least, i hav done my best in account.
If others subject not good, i also nevermind already.
To me, account is the most important!

Start wondering again, i want to study further about what next time.
I am a pure science student, and my science consider not bad, i guess.
I dont whether want to study about account or biology things.
I am in a blur situation.
Both of the subjects, i also very love.
I dont want to give up anyone of it.

After SPM, i think i will be taking Form 6.

How i gonna choose? ><

LCCI in accounting?
Diploma in accounting?
Or straight away take biology course?
Even about biology also got many part ><
Biochemistry, bio-microoganism, bio-tecnology and many more.

Even i am interested to become a doctor also! T.T

Haih

No comments:

Post a Comment