What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alone

Soya leave me alone at school T.T
These few day she got practice to go, cannot attend class.
I always at class alone.
But thats normal i think?
Hoho
I always cannot mixed up with my classmate, due to no reason ==
Ya, i agree alone so boring.
I dunno what i can do in class, just stay day-dreaming or doing other work.
Thats so weird, hiak hiak.
But i have no idea how to solve this problem.
As seen that, if i join in will be more weird. ^^~

I have no where to go in school today.
All friends not there, i dunno what can do.
Luckily got some work to do finally.

I know i am always quiet and weird.

I always will feel very awkward whenever talk to someone i not really friend with.
This really make me look unfriendly. Hoho
Sorry, i just dont know what to talk, so i keep quiet.

I not really like to be alone, i also like someone around me.
The feeling of alone is not bad, but boring oh.

Since a very long time ago, i had force to biasakan diri dengan alone.
Because of some problem around our gang, i have lose something important to me.
But i think i never can get it back.
So i choose to run away from the problem.
I am too bad to them maybe.
In their new life without me, maybe is more suitable for them.

Alone maybe suit me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment