What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Installation ^^

This is the backdrop of the day.
Actually not bad.
She just a form 3 gal.
Still got many time.
Gan Bah Teh loh.


^^ The first picha, see ah mong!
He was adding chili source on Siah's Cola. ==
Ngek ngek.

The second picha, all of the Old and New BOD with Lion.
This was that first time.
We all so yeng with our coat and vest.


Picha of me with the Incoming president and the Outgoing president.
They are the best!
Keep it up, man.


Picha of me with some Incoming BOD.
They look so good.
And all my babes, hard work are needed,
in order to make thing success.
Lets do your best!



Here come, me and my friends!
hahax.


This is the last year i be in Leo Club,
I gonna miss it so much.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment