What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Memory Lane

This was when i am form 2,
i was so young and innocent.
This was the year i had boyfriend,
and in the same year i break with him.



This was when i decided to make a blog,
to express my feeling.
I still can remember that,
I keep on talk with ann that,
we should take a lotz of picha with our stlye,
so that people remember us.
So childish,right?


This was that time i suddenly cut my long hair.
Yes, i got a bit kesal now.
But i did love my hair that time.
At least, i made some changes.
^^


This was when i lazy to cut my fringe de look.
^^
but i dont really lik it. ==


Fun with this type of fringe, i like it.
Ngek ngek, but my friend said not nice eh.


This is me at this moment.
My fringe become quite kek de. hahax

This is my memory lane since i started to self portrait.
It was too bad, i cnt found my first picha.

I love myself. ^^

Maybe no one will feel that i am pretty, but i dont care.
I am fish, so i gonna be like fish.
hahax
I got my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment