What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Friday, August 6, 2010

Leo Club

I had retired for today, ngek ngek.
I love Leo Club actually.
I did enjoyed in every activity since Form 3.
From nothing, till now.
I had learned a lots from our Senior and also my friends.

I had tried to do backdrop alone and all by myself.
I had learned to prepare financial report.
I had learned to make a programme book.
I had learned to make invitation card.
And many many more.

These all stuff might be useful as I step out from Segar.

We had gone through a lots of problem,
We had made mistakes before,
We had been scolded by Lions and teacher advisor.

But believe me, these are those obstacles we should face in every single project.
We are not perfect.
But we can do our best.

Today, is the installation for the new member and incoming BOD.
I am one of the outgoing BOD.

I hope the new BOD can do their best later on.
I believe they can do that.

Go, Leo Club of Segar!
U are the best!
We are the best! ^^

ROAR ROAR ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment