What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Monday, January 10, 2011

Carelessness

Same like few post these day, im sitting in office now. HAHA
Im not not serious in work.
But no customer mah, byk free leh.
Today i went my working place alone by bus.
Just like usual, im listening to song and sleep on the bus.
Shyt myself that, i keep sleep, then miss the station i should get down.
When i woke uo, i got shocked, and fuck on the spot, because i missed the station.
Babi betul lah i, haih.
Then i fast fast get down on other station, go opposite side, take one more bus back to Jalan Ipoh.
Then changed bus again, go to my working place.
== haih
see lah, how careless am i? ==
beh tahan myself also.

*today went EON BANK buka account. Finally got my own savings account. FUYOH

No comments:

Post a Comment