What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Long Time No See!

HAHA so long time didnt update leh!
since i start to work, my schedule every sama. ==

wake up at 10
den go bath,
change clothes wait for my aunt come fetch me.
den work work until 9.30pm,
10pm reached home,
minum sup,
den terus tidur.

now a bit diff, kerana ade online. haha
mean sleep more late ==

now leh, everyday pun mkn choc,
byk FAT dah. >
but nvm lah, i love choc seriously.
today i tried a new way to eat choc,
i made a cup of coffee, very bitter one!
den drink a bit coffee, bite a bit choc,
very nice! ^^
just like, u cn lagi feel the sweetness of choc,
and feeling syok coz the bitter in mouth gone! HAHA
just go try it!
to those who dun love coffee, but wan to try, i really suggest tis way!
coz actually i beh tahan coffee one de! HAHA
especially MCD coffee!

I miss my fren soooo much!
Since 2011, sudah lama x hang out dgn u guys leh!
Must find one day ply 99 eh~

When i get my salary, i wan go shopping.
When i get my salary, i wan go visit Hayley Lim.
When i get my salary, i wan yamcha with YY and Lala.
When i get my salary, i wan sleep 99.
When i get my salary, i wan watch many movie.
When i get my salary, i wan dye my hair again b4 CNY.
When i get my salary, i wan clean up my room, throw away old clothes.
When i get my salary, i wan update my bookshelf by adding more new books.
When i get my salary, i wan get myself a cup of starbucks coffee.
When i get my salary, i wan i wan i wan do many many many things!

*
i miss u all who went to NS jor!
><
especially Soya and Paul.
Cepat lah balik!
haih
cnt stop miss u guys!
3 months leh~

*
i jealous u guys who started study in college!
T^T
i also wan study.
but seem lik money more important to me. HAHA
tats why i choose to work.

*
I miss all my teachers!
><
I wan to visit them lah, when i got time!
wan to belanja them coffee? HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment