What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Syok ♥

in Kepong Lorenzo right now.
X ade customer at this time, so use office computer to online.
Feeling to blog come so suddenly.
Today is the second day i can serve customer witout aids of my senior. ^^
Maybe near to CNY or maybe its Sunday, a lots of customer today.
Non-stop serving, Non-stop went up and down the 4th floor.
Tired, really tired.
But my hardwork worth at last.
One of the customer, with botak head and brought along his wife and children finally decided to buy a set of fabric sofa from me.
The happiness filled up my empty heart.
I thought although walked so many times today, i will not get a customer.
But maybe its my luck! =)

Thanks to my first customer, the TAN's FAMILY~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment