What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cui Ayam XD

Working now. No customer come in.
And i am alone here.
Manager take leave again and let me alone to take care of the whole showroom.
I really feel that she is way too brave to let me handle all the things. haih
Yesterday, almost gone into a big trouble.
Luckily all settled already. XD

Did all the paperwork just now.
Now study-ing my contract law.
Although already learnt for few months, but still not very familiar with it. T^T
Its really different from ELS and the terminology also very hard to get use to it.
Trying hard to catch up, because need to save my A2.
I duwan fail it seriously.

Faced a lot of problem with family these days.
They could not understand me, and i choose to ignore the problem.
So many things left behind and unsettle.
Don want to be emo at this moment.
I just want to live my life and go on with what i had choose.

Its been half year since the start of 2012.
Time really pass very fast.
In the past 5 months, what i had did except study?
Im like doing nothing.
I was just like everyday preparing my exam. So lifeless. /.\

At here, i want to make a promise to myself,
if and if i could go oversea study with scholarship, i ll go and have a tattoo on my left shoulder or my back. XDDDD
This is what i promised and i will achieve it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment