What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back

Hey Guys,
I'm back...
Since the last post, i talk about my final exam...
Now, my final exam over already...
Should i cheer up for it?
Not really i think...
I can finally throw my book away...
But still, gonna start my Form 5 tuition this saturday soon...
Feel bored about that, again my life full with tuition...
Okay,
lets talk about my result...
Hmmm, i got 12 subjects in Form 4...
My English teacher go to menunaikan haji already,
So,
We not gona get my english result, i tink?
Then,
abouts others,
this time i improve already,
I do better than my mid term exam...
But still, my mummy didnt praise me for my result...
She just keep on sayin, i should do better...
Nevermind, I dont care...
I do what i want, and get what i want...
Actually,
I hate this time...
Because of this final exam,
many things happen...
But i should let it be...
Haiz...
Oh ya, this time,
I already get 9A and 2B...
Not bad already...
Hope my english may get an A...
And,
Hope What I want Will get back...


This Saturday onwards,
my Kasturi tuition start again...
Tuition time : 12.00pm - 5.30pm
My god,
Isnt that crazy?
But need to work for Form 5...
Gossshhhh...
So,
Sunday,
more disgusting...
Tuition time : 9.00am-2.30pm
For Kasturi..
Tuition time : 4.00pm - 10.00pm
For Mutiara...
Shyt,
All my weekends,
are TUITION-ING...
Haiz... ><


This Friday,
Going to take our result for this time...
May God Bless Me...

2 comments: