What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Monday, November 30, 2009

Boring

My holiday become more and more boring...
my godnesss....
Recently,
my day,
internet > tuition > eat > blogging > sleep...
Tats all...
haih ><
Really nothing special...
But yeah!
Finally can go out with friends...
yam cha yam cha... ^^
Wednesday, babe! Its the time...
We will go "Taiwan"...
A new restoran located near Perfection...
Hmm, there are somthing gona happen on that day...
Lets see that...
I am the one who prepare for that...
Hope that will shock her... ^^
T^T
We havent confirm a date for shopping time...
I want shopping... ><
I need to buy Christmas present and birthday present...
When i gone to shopping, money gone too...
But nevermind...
I want enjoy shopping and buy thing...
Target:
*skinny jeans
**present
***dress
****new high heel shoe
*****new pencil box
*******christmas socks
********black short pants

Blah blah blah...
In love with Big Bang,
Let Me Hear Your Voice...

1 comment:

  1. yeah~!yum cha yum cha!>___<
    and shopping shopping!
    and then BIG BANG!BIG BANG!XD
    LOL~XD

    ReplyDelete