What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finally

Yeah...
I finally made my blogspot look nicer than last time...
Hurray!
Happy, because my whole blog are PURPLE...
I Love Purple...
Its take a long time to do this thing...
But it was worth!
And i felt damn bloody syok now... ^^
Oh ya...
Cant wait for tmr le...
Soya Suprise Cake!
Haha
I am the one who order the cake de...
Wow wow
Me myself also want to see how will that cake be...
How would a Spongebob cake look like?
I also curious...
Hope so will be nice... ><
If not, that not suprise anymore...
Hmm, since now already December,
I think i gonna work more hard for many things...
haih
Especially Leo club thing...
I had wasted so many time on it...
Making this and that...
Finding this and that...
Hope so it will be sucess...
and i will gain memory...
Nites, Babe...


*Still Waiting Someone Msg*

3 comments:

  1. OMG~I love ur blog soo much!
    It's so pretty!>____<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaone, i also hope u are there...
    But nvm...
    Still got chance de!
    Reira, hahax! yeah i love it too~

    ReplyDelete