What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sadness

Leo club thing started to made me feel bad...
Everytime meeting, only will made me feel sien and boring...
What i do, sure kena bend by that OC...
After many changes, he said run...
Everything okay le...
Everything print out...
Then he said got problem...
So damn shit...
Now i need to do everything again...
He only will blame us fron doing wrong thing...
But how about himself?
We do thing after his permission...
But now he said,
we do and print out without asking him...
LOL
Does he know we wasted how mant time on it?
Does he know how we kena scold by mama because of doing this thing?
Then,
Now two words from him,
no logo, all thing gone...
I need to do all thing again...
Sucks...
I have been thinking to give up, or let go all this thing...
But,
I cant...
This programme, all of our AJK,
no matter from SEGAR or SEMEKAR,
word hard and use many times on it already...
We all very sad and dissapointed about our work,
because of the OC...
Now,
left not more than one month time,
we need to finish all thing...
Hope,
we can make all thing prefect...

No comments:

Post a Comment