What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grow

For one more day...
I am still reading this book...
Which wrote by Mitch Albom...
When i start to read, not really can get what he trying to say...
But slowly, i can understand about it...
Its a nice story...
I am now wondering, if i am given one day more after my death,
what will i do?
I never ever scared of my own death...
To me, death may just another way to have freedom...
Although i hate to see others people die...
I am just a normal girl in this land...
Nothing much, nothing more...
My leave will never affect anything, i guess?
Don't know that your ever find out that, whenever i talk about my family,
is always about good thing...
Whatever happened in my home, my life, except about love and sometimes friendship things,
sure also leng zai things,
i didn't really share thing between friends...><
That was thing i found out whenever i didn't have anything want to tell them...
Actually is bad, i think?
Lets fly back to our own topic...
If i had given for one more day, i think i will visit all people that i know in the world,
no matter blog, facebook and anywhere and have a talk with they all,
perhaps i can do that in 24 hours...
Friendship, is important to me...
Someone ask me before, what is the first thing in my heart?
I think for so long, i told him,
everything is important to me...
My family, friends, teachers and many many thing...
Every single thing that happened around me, thats important...
Maybe its seem weird, but its true...
Once upon the time, love is the first thing in my heart...
After a badly hurt by some one, i found out that,
there are much more thing that i should consider and care more that just look onto love...
This making my mind grow more mature at one time,
that past Lim Pui Yan had transform into nowadays, right here typing blog, Lim Xiao Yu...
Look back that what had i really did before, i am still like a child...
Doing thing without thinking, hurt people easily,talking something bad...
That shouldnt be a real Lim Xiao Yu...
Now i am still growing up...
Soon i will be a 17 years old girl, there is no more sweet sixteen...
I should be more and more mature than i should be now...
Should i hate to grow or love to grow?
Sometimes, I will think that grow up mean that there is going have more and more thing that i should care of, and only by myself...
Nobody gonna help me since they thought i am big enough to handle all this thing...
Sometimes, I will just think to grow up faster to gain money by my hand, no more mama bank and papa bank...
Haih
I am confuse...

1 comment:

  1. you didn't share things with us because you scare we will spread your secrets, its normal :D
    well, everyone is getting older. we must always look infront and never look back :D
    leave only memories behind and walk straight forward! our past was fixed but our future isnt fixed yet :D , for me i will prefer to grow faster!

    ReplyDelete