What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Book-Lover

Yo,
I am here again...
I will always update here because of my new blog template...
Started to love my blogspot...
Yesterday,
dont know what had happen to my pc...
I cant open it...
Kena scold by mama,
again call people come repair...
Luckily,
Its done by today....
I can update le...
Wahaha
We all go Taiwan yesterday...
Reira reached most early...
When she called me,
i am still on the way to take the cake for my be-loved Soya...
A spongebob cake.. ^^
hahax
Nice looking even nice to eat also...
Not bad...
Unfortunately,
Yaone cant come le because of her mama car spoiled...
She damn sad about that...
Keep on saying sorry...
And even Bobo FFk ><
Suipo her does not have transport to go Taiwan...
Haih
I tot we all can gathering together...
End up only got a few people go...
Nevermind...
We still enjoy...
Then,
Soya went KFC for another birthday celebretion with her pancaragam gang...
Left me, ann ,reira, and yingru...
We decide to go Parkson to have a walk...
Me and ann need to find some Christmas thing for Leo club...
We also go popular le...
Wow
We all buy a book...
See, we all so love book...
Ann bought le her dream book Falling Leaves...
Reira bought le Kissed By Angel...
Yingru bought le a magazine bout World Design...
She want to become a designer...
I bought le a Chinese novel...
I love it so much...
Its slightly talk about China History...
About king KangXi...
When i started to read it, I cant stop...
Finally, I finished it within a day...
And i keep on read and read again...
Yeah...
Love it so much...
I cried like a baby everytime i read it...
Didnt regret for buying that book...
And i am gona to buy all series of that book...
Hurray...There are two book for this story...
This is one of the cover...
><
Now,
I cant wait for read Chinese Cinderella...
Ann and Yaone both said that also a nice book...
That one is a English Novel...
I had never finished even one English novel...
Hope i can finished it...
And I decide to borrow Twilight also to read...
But all my friend only have English version...
I want to read Chinese version de...
T^T
I will try to read it in English version...
Hope,
I can success...
Again I become Book-lover...

3 comments:

  1. i wan to c the cake picture :(
    Cool! i'm struggling myself to finish the last empress now>< so lazy to reAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo ! i aso wana c how is the cake look like...muahaha...nice one ! i have twilight but is eng version de...-- nice story ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laopo, u got o?! can i borrow boh? i wan! u got read de mie? >< hahax
    about the cake photo, i will let ur c de la... when tuition time la...>< my cable dah hilang...
    x boleh upload...

    ReplyDelete