What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Outing

I have been went out whole day long these two days. HAHA
Long time didnt enjoyed with friends, i was so happy to be with them. ^^

YESTERDAY

I went TS,Sungei Wang, Farenheit 88 and Pavilion with Huey and Kasturi gang.
First time went out with them, nice experience.
Lets hang out again next time ya, my babe-s~ ^^
Enjoyed chit chat with them the whole day.
Really glad to know them, glad that they were part of my life.
We keep on laugh out loud even in public, thats us! Crazy girls! HAHA
And i got a new name, LOL.
Thanks to Ms Caryn, they called me Fillet now.
I know that i am very tasty, haha.
Bought so many things, i was so satisfied with it. ^^
Long time didnt shop shop around to get things i want.
Sticky (Blackberry flavour) was awesome! I love it so much. HEHE
And i get myself a new watch also.
From Vincci, purple and white with a cute bear!
Even a new headset which button design, it was so comfortable when used.
But i was damn bloody tired after being outside whole day.
T^T
Truly, i had enjoy-ed.
I love u gals. ^^



*I love my hair. ^^

Me and Huey. ^^~
Long time didnt take pic with her.
Im her part-time boyfren that day. HAHA
She said, first time, i went out with her, so not sexy.
LOL




Five of us!
All pretty girls, except me. HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment