What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Movie day =)

PICHA TIME~~

Sheila was playing my phone.
She look cute with her cap. HAHA
New name for her-- Bling Bling LALA.
Because, she love everythg in bling bling.



I am playing Tic Tac Toe in Sheila's phone.
Erm, kinda stupid game. coz i keep won, HAHA.
My New Name was -- Purple Girl. LOL
Because I got myself a new purple fake crystal bracelet. HAHA




She don want gimme response when im cam-whore.
Shyt. haha
Nvm, she looks funny anyway.


Its ME! Fish aka Fillet ==
LOL
Do i look like a real Fish in this pic?
Seriously, i love my expression. HAHA
Its my FB profile pic nw. LOL



Yesterday went Kepong Jusco with Lala. ^^
We just went for movie,
and that was just nice that can watched two movie in one day!
We watched "Dont Go Breaking My Heart" and "The Last Dragon".
Hmm, both also not bad, ^^.
I love "Dont Go Breaking My Heart", feel so warm and touching.


Malangnya~~~~~
Suddenly HEAVY rain after we finished both movie. Shyt shyt shyt.
We stayed in front Jusco, stared at each other, thinking that,

Should we run? OR Should we wait? OR Should we buy a new umbrella?

I straight away told Sheila that, i dont want buy a new umbrella.
Its so wasted. Haih.
Hmmmm, after 15 minutes, we decided, RUN!
HAHA

Long time didnt run under the rain, feeling syok.
But damn cold when we reached Bus stop.
I was wearing singlet, whole body wet wet and keep on creeping, very very cold man. LOL

Totally tired after i reached home.
But still need to study my undang, T^T.
Luckily, i PASS! YEAH~~~~
So happy.

Going out to study soon, i will definitely, miss Rawang.

No comments:

Post a Comment