What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Changes

Just a short post.

I dunno how should i start this post, but i should continue it follow my feeling and my soul.
I am typing this while listening to *Satu Malaysia*, a very nice song.
Okay, i am actually not to promote perpaduan, paiseh.

I remember i said before i had give up on my laopo Sarah.
But,
relationship between us again occur changes, Perhaps, is a good change.
We are not Hi-Bye friend anymore.
These few days,
we talked to each other, maybe is just some normal things, but its good enough.
we commented with each other in facebook, its all just some kepo things, but i puas hati.

You know, when i heard u called my name, i am damn happy for no reason.

Its just a very small changes, but its enough, really enough. ^^
I didnt want anything from you.
I just want to keep our relationship like this.

Thanks my laopo, and thanks to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment