What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Girl

I just went and have a look of her both blog just now.
I knew her since form2, but being close only when we were in Form4, because we were in the same class until now.
We were actually always competing between us for results, sometimes i win, of course sometimes she win.
The relationship between us kinda weird, and i cnt find a word to describe it. LOL

I knew she been through many many hard times, she is tough also.

And i actually dont understand her at all.

I dont have much time be with her accept school time seriously.
We have limited topic, and we dont really share things.

I hope i can be more understand her.
She is quite a mystery girl to me.

Sometimes, i cnt even know whats she thinking.
Unlike others, i always need to teka whats she mention-ing about.
And i dunno how to open my mouth to ask, because its kinda kepo. LOL

I wish i can be a better friend,
I hope i can listen to her,
I wish i can be understand her.

Yet, we got our own life.
I got my gang, she got her gang.
I cnt control her life, i cnt force her to do what ever thg i want but not she want.

She is the cool-est and 38-est girl i have ever seen exclube my babe Hayley. HAHA
Girl, i hope u know i am talking about you, ^^.

I do care of you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment