What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am not regret.

I can't find any single word to represent my feeling at this moment.
I just read Soya's blog.
I don't really know who she talking about.
But i do agree with what she said.

I love the sentence - I know, when i hand out something, i lost something.
Yet, this is the truth.

Its have been a long time i didnt really think of the past.
Yeah, i feel bad sometimes.
See-ing one gang of my Diamond friends do what also together.
I am from Diamond, but i am not that gang.
I dunno the reason.
Maybe just because of, the problem, or the konflik that happened last time.

But once i choose, i decide, i wont regret of my choice.

For no reason, i support my gal.
She is tough, and i love her. ^^
She also been through many hard times.
No one really know what she thinking.
I am not really ready to open my heart, share all things with you.
But, can you wait for it?
I will do it so.
Bii, i am always here, okay?
I believe, you will be my side also.

For some reason, I need to give up my laopo.
If you know who is she.
I remember all the things gone through us.
I always can teka out what's she thinking, and i am SYOK, hehe.
I never ever think of one day, we will become like this.
From very close friend, become Hi-Bye friend.
This is not the ending i want.
I hope we can be like last time, but its impossible.
I try my best to talk to her, but end up, still never change.
Time past so fast, everything around us keep changing.
The barriers between us getting bigger and bigger.
I know some of my friends trying hard to shorten the distance between us.
Our problem, hard to solve, because, even i don't know whats the problem.
Thank you, my friends.
Yeah, i sad and unhappy because of again i absent from every moment in her life.
But, what else can i do?
I have tried, i swear.
Maybe its takdir?
We just miss each other like this after i sent her a very important message.
A message which i am trying to use happy tone, to tell her my feeling.
Its just too late for me.
At the moment i passed by, you have get your new life.
At the moment you passed by, i had close my heart.

Now, our life life just started.
She got her Diamond's gang.
I have got my Seafoond family.

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."

Its normal that lost friends.
As we grow up, things change.
We will never expect what will happen next.
We can only treasure it.
We can only do our best.

Friends are forever, you might lose them but you'll never forget them.

At this moment, i appreciate everything.

My friend and i,
Let us keep each other side by side.
Let us held hands the whole way.
No matter who you are, as long as you are my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment