What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Monday, October 11, 2010

Today

YEAH

Finally come to the end of trial, i am so happy! HEHE

I done very well in my paper1 but paper2 a bit dissapointed.
I done some silly mistake, but nvm, still consider okay lah. HEHE
All my friends said this time de very hard, but i felt okay okay lah.

Like Paul said, imma da best among the worst.

After exam jor, i went to have lunch with my Lala at Pizza-Hut.
Long time didnt eat pizza already.
Today so puas hati and so kenyang.
Each of us ate 3 pieces of pizza, 2 pieces of breadstick, 2 pieces of fish-finger and one mushroom soup.
Soooooooo MUchiess~
We ate until so syok so syok.

Then, we went bank-in for shop online shop.
Because Denis want to order some shirt.
Lala and i, like kampung moi loh.
Both of us stare at the machine, dunno what to do.
The machine keep on mengeluarkan suara macam "deng deng deng".
LOL we two scared leh, because dunno what happen, ish.
Finally, we success to bank-in. HAHA

I felt very happy today.
^^

Tomorrow day out with Huey, Paul and JiaSheng.
We must enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment