What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nice day

^^, today we went huey home to celebrate her birth.
me and Sheila bought a cake, the shape is dog and purple colour de.
The cake so cute and taste not bad lah. Hehe
I give her many many things.
Total 17 present for her birth this year.
This is the first year i celebrate with her, and with friends.
I always hope to make her birth memorable and we all can enjoy very much.

Yes, we had made it.
We all very happy today, really.

Play, chat, sing, eat and even cry.

Huey cried when she saw the cardboard i give her.
Actually i thought she wont cry, she kinda tough.
But she shocked me when i saw her big eyes full with tears.
At that moment, i felt damn syok.
And sure very happy she like it.

I had enjoyed.

Thank you Huey,
your birthday had made my day fantastic.
Love you always.
What i want to tell you all in the Hotlink book already.
Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment