What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, last day for my Trial.
Is Account paper.
I guess, i had get enough prepared for tomorrow paper.
But while i was doing Paper 1's question, i found out i keep doing silly mistake.
Maybe because i am at home, so a bit cincai do. ==
I seriously hate myself when i done wrong for stupid question.

Hope tomorrow, i will do really well.
In mid-term exam, i get 98 mark, which really good enough and i was shocked.
This time,
if cannot better than last time, must also maintain at A+.

I am trying hard not to stress myself.
I keep telling myself to cool down.
Everything will be alright!
And i believe i can do it.

I put his picha as my wallpaper.
I listen to "Pictures of you" by The Last Goodnight.
These are both things that can cheer me up, and make me relax.

Fish, gambahteh!
Malaysia boleh, Ikan pun boleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment