What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, December 11, 2010

1


Im so lazy to blog recently! ==
Yeap, SPM haven't end yet!
Still got Chinese paper to go, but im like free from SPM already! LOL
Langsung din touch my Chinese Idioms at all!
Waiting to die, haha.

Not gonna talk about my accounts paper! Too sad if talk about it =(
Its finally end, and i relax soo much!

Yesterday, finally i sanggup go clean up my messy room.
Since my sis dont wan my notes and books,
I throw all my books and notes out!
Because she said my notes all too colourful, she beh tahan, LOL.
Now my cupboard is damn clean and clear! HOHO
I bring all the notes and books go and sell to "Old Newspaper",
When the man was weighing the books, i got shocked! ==
There was 55 kg, OMFG.
But then, i gained RM19.35 for those books, so syok! HAHA
Make money out of recycle my books.


Books that gonna recycle!


My room == damn bloody messy!

Still got many many thing want to post!
But i am lazy! ==

I decided to dye my hair to mashmallow brown first instead of purple!
I swear i ll try to dye purple when Chinese New Year!
I must! HAHA

*Bought Mio nendo for Soya as Birthday present! ^^
*Monday another outing day! will post about it soon! HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment