What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Xmas Day

muahahahaha
this year,2010,
i hv got a very special xmas day! ^^
i never celebrate xmas b4, this is the first time,
and i had enjoy with my frens! LOL

Morning i went Huey's home, to visit her.
Long time din see her eh.
At first benson promise ll go BCH with me, but due to the weather tat day,
he FFK me.
I gonna go in alone, nvm lah.
Im so brave mia mah. HAHA
But so stupid lah me, haih.
Because, because,
i not really know the system of BCH bus,
and then finally i got down the bus at a weird place in BCH,
around there got a lots of tree and flats,
i agak agak noe where is it, because i went there before.
Then, i dunno wad to do and x ade org blh tanya.
So i decided to walk to Huey's home from there.
Its take me 15 minutes to reach Huey's home,
luckily, i rmb where her house located!
haha
I didnt tell anyone about that, coz its seem lik i very babi. ==
so i share it here, ahahaha.

At Huey's home, we keep on ply with webcam.
Ahaha
Here the picha!


*YES we are CRAZY*

haha,hav fun at her house! YEAH
gonna visit her for one more times soon,
wait for me, HUEY. ^^

Night, ah paul come fetch me and YY to dinner.
First time, i have dinner with them, ^^
Quite syok de, but food not really nice lah.
Thx to JS for making me the curry mee!
Not bad not bad.
Then, we went to church!
Long time din go edi, feeling weird being inside.
But with frens mah, okay loh. hehe


*Games of the day-Back to Back*
Me and YY laugh like sopo at that time!
But we are the winner!
YEAH
Thanks to Benson and Ah paul to win the game!
They are soooo tired. ><
HAHA


Take pics take pics!
Yeah.

I had experienced many first time at xmas day.
I love my day! ^^

2010 is gonna end soon.
The few days left, i have to enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment