What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Monday, December 6, 2010

3

Yeah,finished chemistry paper.
I quite satisfy de!
For used 2 hours to complete my revision, i tink i done quite well edi bah?
HOHO
I din pay much attention on this paper, because i hate chemis.
Seriously, this time de chem paper quite easy de compared to others sub.

Still got bio and akaun to go in this week!
I ll do my best, haha.
Bio and akaun, must score well! ^^
This is a must!

Oh ya oh ya!
Danson Tang, got a new book release! YES~
I just went to bank in to purchase the book.
Unfortunately, ==, no more present for buying the book,
because the present no stack already!
How sad~ T.T


The book gonna start selling in Taiwan since 8 of Dec!
Now hvnt till tat day,
already many people want to buy!
HAHA!
YES!~




HOHO, this is our Gang T-shirt! ^^~
Designed by Ben Sheng!
He have done a lotz of hard work.
Thx ben!
Very nice right?
I think my friends going to wear this to their genting trip.
Too bad i cnt follow them go.
Haih.


No comments:

Post a Comment