What's on my mind?

A2要靠好好来啊
能不能出国 就看这一关了
加油啊 孩子
你知道 家人对你的期望有多大的

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cheer up!


Hey im here again! ^^~ HOHO
i have no idea what i am going to blog about,
just feel like want to blah blah blah at here.

Saw one of my friend's blog just now.
Just want to give some comment to her.
Babe, believe me, everyone is the best in this world.
Maybe im not anyone to you, but you do mean something to me.
I not good in expressing my feeling, just want to tell you what i tink.
You are what you are,
there's no point to follow what others doing.
Everyone is unique.
Everyone got their talent.
Ya, maybe you aint good in studying, so what?
You have your kelebihan.
No one will pandang rendah you, you know?
You want to be success, you cant look down on yourself!
You got your power, you will suprise and shock everyone one day!
I give my support to you!
I am here to write this to cheer you up!
Do your best in every moment!
^^~
You can, if you tink you can.
Getting a good result maybe is a good starting point, but not everything!
Babe, gan bah teh!

No comments:

Post a Comment